Friday, March 28, 2014

Dream Jars

We created dream jars just like in the BFG. The BFG collects dreams and keeps Trogglehumpers (nightmares) so they don't get to children and blows Golden Phizzwizards (good dreams) into childrens bedrooms.
We created our own dreams. We chose either a Golden Phizzwizard or a Trogglehumper.

Golden Phizzwizards

Trogglehumpers
A Golden Phizzwizard
I wished that I could be champion of bmxing. My dreams came true. I got my bmx suit on. I was exhausted from the race but I never gave up. The race began with a bang. I go flying down the ramp. I went zooming up the ramp when I went zooming up the ramp I did a back flip. I landed on the big ramp and then I went down it really fast. I then crossed the finish line. I was the champion of bmxing.
Author Jacob

A Trogglehumper
It all began when I made a candy maker. I needed a hammer, nails, a wrench and bolts. Then it was finished and it was as big as ten people and weighs like 13 elephants but it was missing a piece "Ahhhhh!" I said "It's out of control." I found a bucket of hot boiling water and it just made the invention even madder. Next I found the instructions and it told me its weakness...
Author Zane

Golden Phizzwizard with a bit of a Trogglehumper
It was a beautiful day when I was taking a walk on the path when suddenly I found a little bottle on the ground next to the footpath. "What is that?" I gasped. I picked up the bottle and drank a bit. Suddenly I started to shrink. My clothes disappeared and three chocolate buttons popped up. Wow, I'm a gingerbread boy. As I went a bit further down the path I found another bottle. I picked up the bottle and had a sip suddenly everything went jet black and then everything was clear. I was in...Candyland. Everything here is amde out of candy. "Yay everything is candy". next I had a look around. After that I found another gingerbread boy so I padded over to him. I told him I was new around here so he showed me around and when we got to the final place I turned around. I saw three black stripes and two red googgily eyes so I started walking as fast as I could suddenly a tiger pounced on me.
Author Bella

Golden Phizzwizard
Once upon a time there was a sky that was filled with clouds but special clouds. In winter it rains white and pink squishy marshmellows. In winter too it snows ice creams, any flavour that you wish for. There were gingerbread with numbers that were jelly  and had m&ms and licorice. You can eat everything. You can never get sick from eating too much. You can eat delicious treats all day.
Author Isabella

3 comments:

  1. What fantastic writing Room 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stories room 8 - Well Done :)
    Lachlan Timmins

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow cool dream jars room 8

    ReplyDelete