Sunday, August 31, 2014

Secret Agent Writing



Room 8 are writing their secret agent reports. They will be coming soon. Watch this space.


My name is Agent 0014 because I am a spy! So let me tell you about a mission I did once. I was sitting in my dull old bedroom when suddenly my spy necklace began to say in a robot voice "We have got a mission for you. Four young baby birds are missing in your yard and one baby bird skeleton was left in the nest. When I heard that I was curious about what happened to the poor thing. So I gathered up my spy accessories like a magnifying glass and my footprint scanner. As quick as a lightning bolt I was out the door. I hurried over to the nest and stopped and stared at it in horror. First I looked at the suspicious clues around it. I saw footprints first they were very dog like. Then weirdly I located a feather in the nest on the ground! Next I went over to the neighbours who had a dog. I asked them if their dog had come into my yard. "Yes" they replied "He came back licking his lips." "Thanks" I called back. The next clue was there was blood drips in the nest. Something awful happened there was a wuff of dog poo come to my nose "Poohy" I said. Just then I thought that the suspect has to be that dog called Chester. Bad boy!

Author Agent 0014 aka Neesha

My name is Secret Agent 006. I got my secret mission by going into the mailbox. I got a package. It had an i-pad with a note saying press here. It opened up the i-pad. You have to connect the wire to make it work. It had a retina scanner zzz-zzz be-ep!"Hello Secret Agent 006 I am only going to say this once and you can't hear it gain because the i-pad will self destruct.  At the scene of the crime a mysterious baby bird has died. No flesh, no guts, or fat just bones remained. I think it was a tui. "006 can you solve this crime?" "Yes." Self destruct, bang!!!
I jumped into my spy car to start the engine. I have to scan my hand on the glove box. Vroom! went the car. Vroom!! We're here. "Right the nest is here" said the GPS. A feather, some leaves, footprints, two big footprints and two small footprints. Bones! There's some blood, three drops of blood. Wait the footprints are like a sharp trident. "Hmmm interesting. I got it! I check around the tree and the branches for another nest. "Ahh" I gasped. I climbed the monumental tree "Aha" I found a nest. Oh no! The cruel tui took the other baby bird bones to his nest. That tui killed this baby bird. He's the culprit. I caught him. It's time to tell my boss. "hey boss I got the culprit" "Yay who is it? Boss said. "It's a tui" I reported. Mission complete!
Author Agent 006 aka George 

My name is Secret Agent double O sixteen because our rugby team won sixteen zero. I was reversing my car and up came a mission on the reversing camera. "Hi double o sixteen" in a murmur voice. A scanner popped up on the reversing camera. I stared into it and it murmured 'Access granted. You have on hour to complete this mission and you have finished work for the day. There were five baby birds four are still living the other one has six bones left in the nest. Where is the rest of the bird?" I went to the place. I found some tracks it led me to the nest. The track started at a swamp. I looked at the track very carefully. "This could be any type of bird". I stopped at the nest and looked at the feather. It had blue, green and black. A stick was poking out of the nest. The bird probably dropped a stick inside the nest. I continued on following the track. When I was walking I thought it might be a pukeko or a takahe. I went past a tree and over there  was the bird. I went closer, closer, closer and closer. I arrived at the bird it was a ...takahe! I found the other birds at the next nest. Again I carried the nest to the car and I murmured "Complete mission". I hopped out of the car and shut the trap down. I hopped back in the car and drove back to the station. "You still have one second." I have finished word for the day.
Author Agent 0016 aka Logan

Hi my name is Secret Agent 007. Nobody knows my real name so don't ask. When I was about to jump into my spy car suddenly my spy phone went beep! I took out my spy phone. I had a very secret important mission. I have to go through the retinal scanner so the message gets sent to the right spy agents phone or computer. I had a very important mission and I had to investigate how the baby bird got killed. I found a bird skeleton in a nest it was the dead bird. I also knew that an aqua blue feather was on the side of the nest. I saw footprints they looked like bird foorprints hmmm? I whispered to myself quietly "Did a takahe assassinate that baby bird somehow?" "Oh no not one of our native birds killed that baby bird. How rude?" I jumped into my spy car. I zoomed back to my house. I called Agent Tracey. "I solved the crime. It was a nasty takahe."
Author Agent 007 aka Rana

I am Secret Agent 002 and if anyone want to know my real name you're not going to. 
I just finished a day of work trying to catch a criminal. So I went to my invisible spy car and pressed down really hard on the pedals. As soon as I started the car beep a man popped up on the screen. He said "Agent 002 I have another secret mission for you." 
"The mission is that there were one mother bird and five baby birds but now there are only four baby birds and a mother bird because one has turned into a skeleton. Your mission is to find out what happened to the baby bird." I arrived at the scene there was a little nest that had been torn to bits. I ran over to it. I looked into the broken nest. There was a baby bird but it wasn't a baby bird anymore it was a dead baby bird. Just then I realised that this was my mission. I had to find out what happened to the innocent baby bird. Wait a second I looked at the nest one more time. There was a feather in it. The feather was the size of a peacocks feather. After that I looked at the ground because I felt a bit of a tingle on my feet. There was a lot of cat fur on the ground. Suddenly I heard a noise. I looked around and I saw some kind of bird that had flesh in it's mouth. After that I saw some kind of bird clearly it was a takahe not a peacock. I ran after it. I caught its claws and I took it somewhere far away. The takahe was the criminal. After that my mission was done. The man came back on the screen and said "Your work here is done and you are allowed to go home". "Hopefully" I said nervously.
Author 002 aka Bella

Secret Agent 0011 is me that is the date of my birth. I went down to my basement just about to do something and then...ding me secret i-phone went off it said "Go through the scanner and into a persons house and under the orange tree there is a nest with a feather in it. Can you do that?" "Yes". I have a Lamborghini and I went through the scanner and into the persons house. I went out the back a spotted the orange tree and I found paw prints. The size of the paw prints were big and small. they didn't look like human footprints they looked like an animal print. I looked under the orange tree and there the nest was just sitting on the ground. I picked the nest up and looked in it. It had a feather in the nest. The colour of it was blue, green and black. I had a magnifying glass. I looked at the paw prints closely. Next to the paw prints there was a speck of dog fur. The girl down the end of the road had dogs one was a weimaraner and a little boxer. I drove back to where my boss was to tell him who it was and he said "Cheeky dogs". 
Author 0011 aka Caitlyn

Caitlyn bought in the nest with a bird skeleton she found to share with Room 8. Even though is was gross it was a fantastic writing inspiration. Thank you Caitlyn for sharing. 

11 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading your secret agent writing and figuring out what happened to the baby bird! Mrs R

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so exciting! Can't wait to read your writing and solve the puzzle of the baby bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your writing was even more exciting than I predicted! I am amazed by your clever ideas, Room 8.

      Delete
    2. That dog Chester really is naughty, Neesha!

      Delete
  3. Wow what a cool Video room 8!
    I can't wait to read the stories, I'm sure they'll be great.
    Tino pai and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome writing room 8!
      You guys are all great writers.
      Ka rawe (outstanding).

      Delete
  4. im really looking forward to reading your writing
    czar

    ReplyDelete
  5. im really looking forward to reading your writing
    czar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!!! that is so sad wish it didn't happen to the baby bird.Keep up the great blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Room 8!
    Your writing is really cool.
    I love to be a Secret Agent one day.
    Well done!
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete